Public Housing Utility Allowance Change – Effective January 1, 2018
This publication is to serve notice to the public of the change to the Public Housing utility allowance schedules, surcharges, and revisions related thereto. The basis for this revision is to update the existing schedules in conformity with existing utility rate charges assessed by local utility providers. The allocated allowance for utility usage by bedroom type has been changed due to a utility study prepared by National Facility Consultants, Inc. This change reflects the cost rate charged for consumption of such utilities.
The schedule of specific items and function of equipment by utility consumption used for the purpose of calculation may be examined and inspected upon request at the Cocoa Housing Authority office. The Authority solicits your written comments regarding the changes. Please send your written reply by November 4, 2017 to: Mr. Herbert Hernandez, Executive Director of the Cocoa Housing Authority, 828 Stone Street, Cocoa, Fl 32922.
- PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE CAPITAL FUND
- March 14, 2016 Public Notice
- 12-15-15Public Announcement-PH waiting list info
- Housing Choice Voucher – Waiting List “OPEN”
- NOTICE TO S8 UTILITY ALLOWANCE CHANGES
- NOTICE TO PH UTILITY ALLOWANCE 2016
- ANNUAL PLAN 2017
- NO SMOKING POLICY
- Public Housing Utility Allowance Change 2018 (2)