The Housing Choice Voucher program consists of 149 assisted vouchers, which depends upon HUD funding.
Housing Choice Voucher waiting list currently open on a limited basis:
- Veterans participating in the Volunteers of America – SSVF Program
- Individuals and families whose head of household is:
1) Disabled (as defined under the Social Security Administration Act)
2) Under the age of 62
- What is Fraud?
- Utility and Security Deposit Assistance
- Section 8 Subsidized Communities
- Section 8 Apartment Listing
- Subsidized Apartments within Brevard County 7-16-15
- Resident Rights and Responsibilities (HUD publication)
- SSN verification form – SSA 3288
If you know of anyone who provided false information on a HUD housing assistance application or recertification or if anyone tells you to provide false information, report that person to the HUD Office of Inspector General Hotline. You can call the Hotline toll-free Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 PM, Eastern Time at, 1-800-347-3735.
You can fax information to (202) 708-4829.
You can write the Hotline at: HUD OIG Hotline, GFI, 451 7th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20410