Working at the Cocoa Housing Authority:
Cocoa Housing Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Cocoa Housing Authority will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Resident Services Manager
For Public Housing Residents
- This is a full-time, 3-year grant funded position and will remain open until filled.
- Pre-employment background/assessment testing required.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Excellent Benefits/EOE/Drug Free Work Place
- Salary Range: $38,272-$64,230
- Submit resume or application (see link below) to the Cocoa Housing Authority at 828 Stone St., Cocoa, FL 32922, or by email to
- For additional information, call 321-636-8535, x 106
Download PDFs: Job Description | Employment Application
The Cocoa Housing Authority is seeking individuals with clerical experience to assist in day-to-day operations. Job duties may include clerical support, answering telephones, greeting and assisting walk-in customers, working with children and resident services. Starting pay is $8.10 per hour. If you are interested, please visit the office at 828 Stone Street between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pm, to complete an employment application. Public housing residents, housing choice voucher residents and lower income persons are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.